Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
wallasey, wirral, United Kingdom
I live on the Wirral and have been crafting for many years doing all kinds from knitting and crochet to my favourite which is cross stitch which I first started after an operation on my back 15 years ago ,but my love for cardmaking started about 5 years ago when I was looking for some wedding invites for my wedding and found that they were either over priced or cheap looking and decided to have a go at making my own - the rest is history. I have been a tutor for around 4 months teaching cardmaking classes and have now started working in a craft shop where they are always holding classes on the Wirral

Monday 1 August 2011

Free Goodies From Stampin Up



Hi Everyone, Great news from Stampin Up!!!

If you spend £75 or more in one transaction during August you will receive this fabulous gift . It includes a beautiful exclusively designed cosmetic bag along with Rich Razzleberry 1-1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon and a 24 piece clip assortment
- not bad huh -just for buying the things you love.
If you are interested in placing an order you can contact me on my email address mariabrooks@talktalk.net or through my blog.
Please note only one per customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment